You will need:
• Paint Shop Pro
• Font/Ding of your choice
I used Zapfino Linotype Four
1. File, new, 300 x300 blank transparent canvas (Don’t worry, we’ll be
2. Find a Font or Ding that you would like to use, then go to your text tool
Select floating, any colour, it doesn’t matter which; this will not effect
your finished Watermark. Size 48.
3. There are now ‘Marching ants’ around your text
4. Layers delete, then click yes at prompt, this will remove colour but
leave the marching ants on your canvas, so don’t worry!!
5. Effects, 3D effects, cut out, with these settings
6. selections, select none
7. Use your crop button to get rid of the excess canvas
8. Save as tube.
File, Export, Picture tube.
Name your watermark so you can easily identify it
To locate your new Watermark
Picture tube icon
Now you have your very own Watermark, see how easy that was? Why not try
making one using a Ding for a more fancy Watermark!!!!
Thanks for trying this tutorial, please feel free to email me here with any
Art work Unknown
Page created by MsTique © 2005 Xtreme Psp
This set was made exclusively by MsTique, for Xtreme Psp
No part of it may be taken without permission.